Introduction to Ancient History

    Welcome! I'm The History Buff, and I've always had a love for history. From the very beginning, I have found it interesting and fun to learn about. Even though I really love history, many others my age don't. I think the reason for that is how we learn this subject in school. As a student and teenager myself, I know how much this subject can bore us in school. It's all writing notes, memorizing dates, and taking tests. Here though, I will post interesting and factual information at the same time. Of course, you also won't have the pressure of completing tests and assignments. Rather, you can read and enjoy my content any time you like. If you don't like history and just need help with an assignment, this content is for you, and if you want to learn about a specific topic for fun,  the content I post is for you as well. Whether you need information for school or for recreation my posts are here for the taking. Even though I will begin from the very beginning of the Ancient Times with Ancient Egypt in 3100 B.C.E and finish Ancient Times with the fall of Rome in 476 A.D don't feel obligated to read through everything. Just pick what you find interesting. I hope my blog will satisfy your needs whether it be for school or for fun and I believe that with time even people who don't like history will come to love it as they read my blog. With that being said I hope you have a blessed and safe day and hopefully I will see you on the next post!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most Famous Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt

Ancient Egypt(P2): Irrigation and the First Villages

Ancient Egypt(P4) The Nile River and the Geography of Upper and Lower Egypt